10 March 2009

Office Mess

This is one of those I-need-a-digital-camera moments.

I applied with West at Home. I don't know what will happen now. I just need to do something that pays me, while I write for free - as it would seem these days. Again with the self-pity.

I looked around my study. I have everything I shouldn't have in this room. A television. Well, just the TV. Well, just the TV and a messy desk space. The website says it has to be well-cleaned - taken care of. This is why I needed a camera. I wanted to take a picture of my messy desk. I suppose I could use my camcorder - I do have a camera there, but the resolution sucks when it comes to photos and I don't feel much like uploading a video either. I can't have a camera unless I find a job. I can't score a job without cleaning up my act. I can't clean up my act because I have the urge to record my mess. I can't record my mess because I don't have a camera. I can't have a camera unless...well, you see where this is going. Damn vicious cycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment